I have been looking through the pre-made models and I found a few objects that I could use to make my animation. I had multiple ideas, I could just move a car or plane around a city, or I could make a walk cycle for some of legs that I found in the pre-made objects folders. I came to the conclusion that I wanted to make a fight scene of some sort, it wouldn't be long but it would still have a high level of quality. That in mind; I started looking for specific models that would suit my needs.
I was thinking that I could put the sword, shield and helmet onto the human body and have him be the gladiator character in my animation.
I want to have my gladiator fight a monster, I found the lizard monster and orc monster objects in the same place I found the gladiator objects. I and debating which one to use, but I'm leaning towards to orc because it looks like it'll be easier to work with when using skelegons.
I plan on figuring out a way to use these too, I just feel like having them in my animation would be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment